With immense pleasure, I perceive the progress being made by the school to make this institution a centre of academic excellence and cultural force in the truest sense of them and GNMS ideology of ‘Service about Self’. Here we strive not only to give every student academic excellence & knowledge but to develop true citizen of the country. Our goal is to provide the best available education to students with the best infrastructure & facilities to make them love learning, thinking independently & being confident to pursue their dreams & goals providing firm ground to new generation of true leaders and visionaries in future.
Our students have set very high standard in academic excellence & different activities. All this happened due to the committed efforts by the Principal & staff of the school and enthusiastic support from GNMS family, parents and friends.
• BTech (Chemical Engineering), Nagpur University
• Post Graduate in Chemical Engineering Practice, IIT Madras
• Honorary President – Guru Nanak Modern School, Kanpur
• Active member of Chief Khalsa Diwan- Amritsar and Kanpur Chapter
• Past President of Rotary Club, Kanpur South
• Charter Member Rotary Club of Bangalore Cantonment
• Beegee Associates (P)
• Beegee Engineers
• Beegee Engineering & Services
• Married to Gurinder Dhingra- Active member of Inner Wheel Club of Kanpur South
• Blessed with two sons and four grand-children. Well settled in Singapore and Bangalore
• Worked for M/S Ion Exchange Private Limited as General Manager-Marketing
• Reading National, Political and International Affairs
Guru Nanak Modern School is opened with the ideology to nourish and nurture the potential of individuals to the extent of perfection. Here, we endeavour to spread the light of education all around. It is our earnest effort to make G.N.M.S. , a school with a difference and a school missioned to impart excellence in individuals and prepare world class citizens, professionals, leaders, bureaucrats and intellectuals. We lay focus on all round development of a child where he will be physically strong and mentally healthy. Instead of making him contended with what he has learnt, we intensify his desire to learn more and more. We at G.N.M.S. aim at fostering that type of education which can develop our students capability to enhance and maximize their potential.
I welcome parents and students to be the part of G.N.M.S. family to share common ideals and aspirations.